You Can Change An Orphan’s Life by Sharing Your Adoption Story!
November is National Adoption Awareness Month!!! No time is more fitting than this month for you to shine on behalf of the precious abandoned children waiting in orphanages.
This month, we’d like to challenge all of our families and friends to consider doing one of the following:
- Hold your own fundraising effort and register your team at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Read Bound by Love with your book group!
- Organize an Orphan Care Day at your church/temple/synagogue/local community center!
- Table at an adoption conference!
- Lead an orphan prayer vigil!
- Host an adoption information meeting!
- Invite some potential adoptive families to your home for coffee or desserts!
- Blog, tweet, facebook, or pinterest adoption-related posts!
- Share our Orphan Care video!
- Do whatever activity or event you feel is effective and manageable!
Sharing your personal adoption story is one of greatest tools you can use to help connect families with the children in China who are waiting to be adopted.
Please let us know (email@example.com) if you plan to do something for National Adoption Month and we will add your event to our website and help you promote it! We can also mail you our agency brochures, flyers, reference cards, information packets, and any other material you might need (Bound by Love, t-shirts, etc.) to you for you to share with anyone who is interested in learning more about CCAI and the many ways they can be involved in caring for orphans!
Let’s all lean in and make the most of this opportunity to BE THE VOICE for the voiceless.
Thank you for your support!