December 9th is Colorado Gives Day! We would be honored if you would keep CCAI in mind when this wonderful day arrives. 🙂 Pre-schedule your donation today at https://www.coloradogives.org/index.php?section=organizations&action=newDonation&fwID=27901!
What do your generous donations do?
7 Ways Your Support Can Help Change a Life…
- Formula, Clothes, Diapers & Toys Nutritious formula, seasonal clothes, and age-appropriate toys are basic needs that every orphan needs and deserves to survive and thrive.
- Orphan Sponsorship For $50 a month, you can sponsor an orphan to receive higher-level attention and care. As a sponsor, you’ll receive quarterly reports and pictures of your sponsored child or children.
- Nanny Training Training nannies and equipping them with child-centered knowledge and tools are key to orphans’ daily well-being and development. $100 will enable an orphanage nanny to attend a week-long training.
- Medical Assistance 95% of orphans suffer from medical conditions of different kinds. Basic pediatric medicines and equipment for orphanage clinics can save lives.
- Educational Support Education helps many orphans live an independent life beyond the orphanage. School bags, bicycles, school clothes, textbooks, and computers are needed to enable a school-age orphan to receive an education just like any other child in their community.
- Orphanage Leadership Development The passion, ability and skill of an orphanage director can positively or negatively impact the lives of hundreds of orphans under his or her care. For $300 you can sponsor an orphanage director to benefit from our annual Orphanage Leadership Development training.
- Lily Orphan Care Centers We establish Lily Orphan Care Centers as orphan care and training centers to demonstrate and model the best orphan care possible – treating the children as we would our own. Your donation can keep this child-centered model going strong so hundreds more lives will be touched.
What’s the greatest thing about Colorado Gives Day? Well, there are a few greatest things…
- The Colorado Gives Day incentive fund has increased 300 percent! Community First Foundation and FirstBank are partnering to create a $1 Million Incentive Fund, one of the largest incentive funds in the country! The incentive fund increases the value of every donation proportionally.
Here’s how it works: If a nonprofit organization receives 10 percent of the total amount of money raised on Colorado Gives Day, that same nonprofit receives 10 percent of the $1 Million Incentive Fund!
The basic idea? The more donations CCAI receives on Colorado Gives Day, the more chances we have of receiving even more money and our life-changing programs will thrive because of it!
- ANYONE can donate on Colorado Gives Day, not just Colorado residents!
So, invite your friends, invite your family, invite that stranger you met at the grocery store…invite everyone! With a little help from our friends, thousands of children’s lives will be changed for the better, forever!