From all of us at CCAI, a huge THANK YOU to everyone who supported CCAI and participated in Colorado Gives Day yesterday! With your passionate giving, we received an incredible $18,000+ in donations from Colorado Gives Day alone and we are so grateful!
What are your generous donations doing?
7 Ways Your Support Can Help Change a Life…
- Formula, Clothes, Diapers & Toys Nutritious formula, seasonal clothes, and age-appropriate toys are basic needs that every orphan needs and deserves to survive and thrive.
- Orphan Sponsorship For $50 a month, you can sponsor an orphan to receive higher-level attention and care. As a sponsor, you’ll receive quarterly reports and pictures of your sponsored child or children.
- Nanny Training Training nannies and equipping them with child-centered knowledge and tools are key to orphans’ daily well-being and development. $100 will enable an orphanage nanny to attend a week-long training.
- Medical Assistance 95% of orphans suffer from medical conditions of different kinds. Basic pediatric medicines and equipment for orphanage clinics can save lives.
- Educational Support Education helps many orphans live an independent life beyond the orphanage. School bags, bicycles, school clothes, textbooks, and computers are needed to enable a school-age orphan to receive an education just like any other child in their community.
- Orphanage Leadership Development The passion, ability and skill of an orphanage director can positively or negatively impact the lives of hundreds of orphans under his or her care. For $300 you can sponsor an orphanage director to benefit from our annual Orphanage Leadership Development training.
- Lily Orphan Care Centers We establish Lily Orphan Care Centers as orphan care and training centers to demonstrate and model the best orphan care possible – treating the children as we would our own. Your donation can keep this child-centered model going strong so hundreds more lives will be touched.
With a little help from our friends, thousands of children’s lives will be changed for the better, forever! Thank you. 🙂