Today is the first day to send gifts to the children in Luohe Lily Orphan Care Center! Please consider brightening the holidays of a child without a family through this simple way to contribute to children in need.
Please be advised that at checkout, you may receive a message stating that “your package will not clear customs without the recipients citizen ID number.” You may also receive a follow up email of the same nature from Amazon. Don’t worry! We have input this number and these messages are simply reminders for anyone sending items to China. 🙂
To send a gift to Luohe LOCC, please visit our Wishlist through Amazon Smile: https://smile.amazon.com/…/wishlist/3OPT…/ref=cm_wl_list_o_1?.
Xia wears many hats at here at CCAI. Bilingual and possessing much knowledge of Chinese culture, Xia is vital to our staff. She leverages support to CCAI’s China charity offices and is an important resource for orphanages and officials across China. She is the liaison for CCAI’s charity work and oversees the entirety of the Lily Orphan Care Center operations! Here is an abbreviated summary of Xia’s many hats:
China charity staff supervisor
- Director of charity offices in Beijing and Hangzhou
- Direct supervisor of 92 staff members in China
- Builds and maintains relationships with orphanage staff and provincial officials
- Encourages orphanages to report children’s files so they become eligible for adoption
China charity program director
Hosting program (REGISTRATION NOW OPEN) China liaison
- Directs orphanages in preparing paperwork for hosting (arranging for passports, etc.)
- Coordinates training workshops for chaperones and children in preparation for their hosting trip
We are so grateful to Xia for all that she does here and abroad for CCAI and children in need!