DATE: Saturday, November 5, 2016
WHERE: Buford Corn Maze (4470 Bennett Rd., Buford, GA 30519)
- CCAI will have a tent from 2 – 4 p.m. with snacks, drinks and cake.
- You are also welcome to bring in sack meals or purchase goodies from their concession stand. Please note that no outside beverages are allowed.
PRICE: $12 per person over the age of 3 years (Kids 3 and under are free)
- Cash, Visa & Mastercard are accepted
- To receive this reduce rate, you must mention that you are with CCAI at the gate!
- CCAI has secured this reduced entry fee throughout the day. Each ticket allows the purchaser to enjoy unlimited access to: the Corn Maze, hayrides and Kid’s CORNer play area (with bouncy house, popcorn jumping pillow and corn box). In addition, you can stroll through their pumpkin patch and also view the goats, chickens and pigs up close.
- Buford Corn Maze also encourages families to bring in wagons to help their children navigate the uneven terrain.
No reservations are required, but if you do plan to visit our tent for snack and cake, please let us know so that we can plan accordingly. Please email Christy Stasko at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you there!