CCAI Colorado is looking for a passionate and friendly addition to our team for our office receptionist position! You will be the first friendly face and voice to greet our families and a vital part in our assembly line of love. This is a perfect position for an adoptive parent who is looking to become more involved in the adoption community and witness every inspiring story that is built through CCAI!
Location: Centennial, CO
Job Title: Receptionist
Type: Full time or Part Time
Start Date: Immediate
Salary Range: $26,000 – $28,000
Company Information: CCAI Adoption Services, a nonprofit organization, has been working in the interest of abandoned Chinese children since 1992, and has since expanded our mission to other parts of the world as well. More than 12,000 children have been placed through our adoption programs and tens of thousands more have been reached through the Children’s Charity Fund, providing food, clothing, medical care, education, training and foster care for those left in orphanages.
- Minimum: Associates degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organization, detail orientation, and multi-tasking skills
- Positive and cheerful personality
- Ability to handle multiple phone lines
- Basic computer knowledge
- Love for children and personal commitment to adoption
1) Manage incoming calls
2) Greet and direct visitors in a professional and cheerful manner
3) Seal, stamp, and deliver out-going mail
4) Receive, sort and distribute mail
5) Communicate efficiently and concisely with office staff
Qualified applicants should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest and we cannot wait to meet our newest team member!