Has your adoption or foster care left you struggling? Our friends at Hope for Orphans know adoptive and foster families across America that are struggling with children with PTSD, neglect, hurt, and rejection in their past. Many of these families are in full crisis and their church or orphan ministry is not positioned to help. This is why they are excited to announce RootedATX, a conference that has been prayerfully designed for these families. We hope that you can join them on November 6 & 7 in Austin, TX as they seek to equip families to parent their children with the Gospel.
Rooted ATX is presented by Hope for Orphans in partnership with the For the City Network and hosted by Austin Stone Community Church. The conference will be held in Austin, Texas at the Austin Stone Community Church West Campus Ministry Center located in Westlake Hills.
Speakers will include:
• Dr. Larry Bergstrom M.D.: Mayo Clinic
• Jeremy Lelek P.hD.: President of the Association of Biblical Counselors
• Dr. Kevin Peck: Lead Pastor of Austin Stone Community Church
• Pastor Halim Suh: Pastor of Teaching and Theology at Austin Stone Community Church
• Dr. Paul Tripp: Pastor and International Speaker
• Voddie Bauchum: Pastor and Dean of the Seminary at African Christian University
• Jon Bergeron P.hD.: Clinical Psychologist
• Jill Minnix: Women’s Bible Teacher
• Robin Pennington: Hope for Orphans’ Co-founder