Our Travel Department Specialist, Hannah, and Accounting Assistant, Ben, tabled a CCAI information booth at Bear Valley Ranch Church this past Sunday. We so enjoyed seeing so many CCAI families and had a great time answering prospective questions! Keep them coming!
CCAI will be tabling at various churches and community centers throughout this month in celebration of National Adoption Awareness Month. We will try to keep you updated on our next location. Stop by and bring friends and help us celebrate National Adoption Awareness Month in a big way! This is a fantastic way to get any questions answered, face-to-face. 🙂
This month, we’d like to challenge all of our families and friends to consider doing one of the following:
- Hold your own fundraising effort and register your team at email@example.com!
- Read Bound by Love with your book group!
- Organize an Orphan Care Day at your church/temple/synagogue/local community center!
- Table at an adoption conference!
- Host an adoption information meeting!
- Invite some potential adoptive families to your home for coffee or desserts!
- Blog, tweet, facebook, or pinterest adoption-related posts!
- Share our Orphan Care video!
- Do whatever activity or event you feel is effective and manageable!
Sharing your personal adoption story is one of greatest tools you can use to help connect families with the children in China who are waiting to be adopted.
Please let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you plan to do something for National Adoption Month and we will add your event to our website and help you promote it! We can also mail you our agency brochures, flyers, reference cards, information packets, and any other material you might need (Bound by Love, t-shirts, etc.) to you for you to share with anyone who is interested in learning more about CCAI and the many ways they can be involved in caring for orphans!
Let’s all lean in and make the most of this opportunity to BE THE VOICE for the voiceless.
Thank you for your support!