We had three extraordinary heritage tours in 2014 with almost 400 travelers! 117 families traveled to Beijing, Xi’an, Chengdu, Guilin and Yangshuo for 10 incredible days while connecting with some of the richest parts of Chinese culture!
They visited many famous sites including the Great Wall in Beijing, the Terracotta Army in Xi’an, the Giant Panda Reserve in Chengdu, and the Li River in Guilin. The trip was jam packed with wonderful Chinese cuisine, tea sampling, shows highlighting traditional music and dance, as well as, quality time for the kids to bond and build friendships with each other.
We received so many heart-warming compliments from families:
- “The value of the trip far exceeded the cost!”
- “A trip of a life time! A wonderful gift for the adoptee, worth every cent”
- “The whole tour was extremely well laid out and planned. We got to see a tremendous amount in a short time. It was tiring but definitely worth it.”
- “We felt very prepared for the trip. It is a physically challenging trip with lots of changing of places and hotels, but we were prepared. It was wonderful.”
- “We loved everything about the trip. From the size of the groups, the sites, the activities, etc. We thank everyone for their part in making this trip a reality for us. It exceeded our expectations in so many ways. The only bad part……it’s over!”
- “Thank you so much for this opportunity. All in all it was a wonderful trip and the highlight for me was the magic of seeing my daughter begin to reconnect with her homeland. This trip helped her recognize the connection she’ll always have between her Chinese roots and her American life. She says she can’t wait to go back again!”
We are SO glad everyone had such a good time!
As these trips have been such a success this year, we are delighted to be able to announce four more tours for the upcoming year! As in the past, China adoptees of all ages are FREE for in-China tours!
2015 Heritage Tour Schedule
Spring Schedule: March 29, 2015 – April 8, 2015
Summer Schedule: June 14, 2015 – 24, 2015 AND July 19, 2015 – 29, 2015
Winter Schedule: December 23, 2015 – January 2, 2016
Some incredible highlights of the 2015 tours will be:
- Ten days and five spectacular cities: Beijing, Xi’an, Chengdu, Guilin and Yangshuo.
- Visit the mystical CCCWA (formerly CCAA), climb the Great Wall, tour the Forbidden City, be awed by the Terra Cotta Soldiers, hold a giant panda, cruise the poetic Li River, enjoy wonderful Chinese cuisine, and much more!
- Includes all in-China air and ground transportation, hotels, park and show tickets, and most meals during the dates mentioned for each tour (Panda hugging in Chengdu costs extra).
- All of this for $1,899 per non-China adoptee adult (12 or older) and $1,399 for non-China adoptee children.
- Optional visit and tour to your child’s orphanage is available BEFORE or AFTER the main tour (additional costs apply).
Online registration is available on our website at www.ccaifamily.org/heritagetour for all four tours!
Note: In order to benefit from the free Chinese adoptee in-China tour package:
- Adopted Chinese children must travel with their own parent(s).
- Each adoptive couple (both traveling) can bring up to three Chinese adoptees
- Each single parent can bring up to two Chinese adoptees
These tours are open to everyone: CCAI families, non-CCAI families, your friends or relatives. So please spread the word! If you are a FCC chapter member in your area, please help us get the word out to FCC communities. Thank you!!!
For any questions about the upcoming 2015 tours, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-850-9998. We look forward to helping your family plan an amazing trip back to China!