We had three remarkable heritage tours in 2015 so far with 479 travelers and we still have one more tour in the works in December (currently full)! Over 140 families traveled to Beijing, Xi’an, Chengdu, Guilin and Yangshuo for 10 incredible days while connecting with some of the richest parts of Chinese culture! They visited many famous sites including the Great Wall in Beijing, the Terracotta Army in Xi’an, a panda reserve in Chengdu, and the Li River in Guilin. The trip was jam packed with wonderful Chinese cuisine, tea sampling, shows highlighting traditional music and dance, as well as, quality time for the kids to bond and build friendships with each other.
We are thrilled to announce the 2016 Spring and Summer Heritage Tour schedule! All China adoptees of any age travel FREE for in-China tours!
Spring Schedule: March 27-April 6, 2016
Summer Schedule: June 12-June 22, 2016 & July 17-July 27, 2016
Some incredible highlights of the 2016 tours are:
• China adoptees of all ages are FREE for in-China tours!
• Ten days and five spectacular cities: Beijing, Chengdu, Xi’an, Guilin and Yangshuo.
• Visit the mystical CCCWA (formerly CCAA), climb the Great Wall, tour the Forbidden City, be awed by the Terra Cotta Soldiers, hold a giant panda, cruise the poetic Li River, enjoy wonderful Chinese cuisine, and much more!
• Includes all in-China air and ground transportation, hotels, park entrance tickets, and most meals during the dates mentioned for each tour (Panda hugging in Chengdu costs extra).
• All of this for $2,199 per non-China adoptee adult (12 or older) and $1,699 for non-China adoptee children.
• Optional visit and tour to your child’s orphanage is available before or after the main tour (additional costs apply).
Online registration is available on our website at www.ccaifamily.org/heritagetour for all three tours!
These tours are open to everyone: CCAI families, non-CCAI families, your friends or relatives. So please spread the word! Over the years our Heritage Tour family has grown to include adoptive families from countries other than the USA as well – the more the merrier! If you are a FCC chapter member in your area, please help us get the word out to FCC communities.
Crystal Conley | Travel Dept. Specialist