Our CCAI Florida office is looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant/Case Aid to join their passionate team!
This position will work 15-20 hours a week with the option to work from home with consistent visits to our office in Land O’ Lakes 2-3 times a week. With flexible days and hours, this job is a great fit for adoptive parents looking to work in a field they’re passionate about!
Location: Land O’ Lakes, FL
Job Title: Administrative Assistant/Case Aid
Type: Part time
Start Date: Immediate
Salary Range: $13-$15/hour
Company Information: CCAI Adoption Services, a nonprofit organization, has been working in the interest of abandoned Chinese children since 1992, and has since expanded our mission to other parts of the world as well. More than 12,500 children have been placed through our adoption programs and tens of thousands more have been reached through the Children’s Charity Fund, providing food, clothing, medical care, education, training and foster care for those children still waiting in orphanages. Additionally, CCAI fosters a legacy of support throughout the adoption journey with post-adoption resources provided through Heritage Tours, Joyous Chinese Cultural Center, and Adopteen, creating an adoptee community that extends far beyond adoption.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum: Associate’s Degree or equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organization skills with attention to detail
- General office administration experience
- An understanding of adoption and basic experience with international travel
- A personal belief in adoption and a love for children
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Suite
- Love for children and belief in adoption
- Comfortable working both individually and in a team environment
- Maintain professionalism and sensitivity in a cross-cultural setting