Dreaming about a heritage tour that is focused on your child’s birth place of Guangxi province and allows you and your child(ren) the opportunity to visit their former orphanage(s)? This amazing opportunity is finally here! CCAI is partnering with the Chinese central and provincial government to offer a 10-day Heritage Tour tailored just for Guangxi families!
- China adoptees of all ages will receive special discount of $699 for the entire in-China tour!
- Ten days and four spectacular cities: Beijing, Nanning, Guilin and Yangshuo.
- Climb the Great Wall, tour the Forbidden City, visit the mysterious CCCWA, travel to your child’s orphanage, interact with the orphanage staff, cruise the poetic Li River, enjoy wonderful Chinese cuisine and much more!
- Includes airfare from Beijing-Nanning and Guilin-Guangzhou, guide services, ground transportation, hotels, park and show tickets, and meals per itinerary during the dates listed above.
- All of this for $1,899 per non-China adoptee adult (12 or older) and $1,399 for non-China adoptee children.
- Optional visits to additional cities and orphanages in other provinces available after the main tour (additional costs apply).
We’d love your family to take advantage of this incredible deal made possible by a special Heritage Tour Grant from the Chinese Ministry of Civil Affairs!
Note: In order to benefit and take advantage of this incredible trip:
- Chinese adopted children must travel with their own parents.
- At least one child must be from Guangxi province.
- Please visit www.ccaifamily.org/heritagetour and click on “Guangxi Heritage Tour” to register.
Each family will need to provide the following information upon registration:
- Full name and number on current/valid passport for each traveler**
- Adoptee’s Chinese name, orphanage and province
- Adoption agency name and adoption date
**If you need to renew your passport, or obtain a new passport, you can send in this information at a later date.
These tours are open to everyone: CCAI families, non-CCAI families, your friends or relatives. So please spread the word! If you are a FCC chapter member in your area, please help us get the word out to FCC communities. Thank you!!!
For more information and to register, please visit http://ccaifamily.org/HeritageTour/Guangxi2013-Fall.aspx!