ANNOUNCING THE 2018 HERITAGE TOUR SCHEDULE!
We are thrilled to announce the 2018 Spring and Summer Heritage Tour schedule! All China adoptees of any age travel FREE for in-China tours!
Spring Schedule: March 18-28, 2018
Summer Schedule: June 10-20, 2018 & July 15-25, 2018
Join us for this once in a lifetime chance to discover the wonders of China and learn about the history and beauty of your child’s homeland! You’ll see the Great Wall and Forbidden City, the Terracotta Warriors outside of Xi’an, visit a Panda reserve, cruise on the Li River and even visit where your adoption journey began…the CCCWA!
Some incredible highlights of the 2018 tours include:
- China adoptees of all ages are FREE for in-China tours!
- Ten days and five spectacular cities: Beijing, Chengdu, Xi’an, Guilin and Yangshuo.
- Includes all in-China air/train tickets and ground transportation, hotels, park entrance tickets, and most meals during the dates mentioned for each tour (Panda hugging in Chengdu costs extra).
- All of this for $2,099 per non-China adoptee adult (12 or older) and $1,599 for non-China adoptee children.
- Optional visit and tour to your child’s orphanage is available before or after the main tour (additional costs apply).
Online registration is available on our website at www.ccaifamily.org/heritagetour for all three tours!
Note: In order to benefit from the free Chinese adoptee in-China tour package:
- Adopted Chinese children must travel with their own parent(s).
- Each adoptive couple (both traveling) can bring up to three Chinese adoptees
- Each single parent can bring up to two Chinese adoptees
These tours are open to everyone: CCAI families, non-CCAI families, your friends or relatives. So please spread the word – the more the merrier! If you are a FCC chapter member in your area, please help us get the word out to FCC communities. Thank you!!!
For any questions about the upcoming 2018 tours, please feel free to email email@example.com or call 303-850-9998 x48.
We look forward to helping your family plan an amazing trip back to China!