As you begin making travel plans for 2015, we hope that you will keep CCAI in mind. There is nothing better than seeing our families, new and old! 😀
Here’s a list of CCAI’s Important Dates for 2015!
CCAI 2015 Important Dates
- New Year’s Day: Thursday, January 1, 2015 – Offices Closed
- Adopteen Midpoint: Saturday, January 17 – Monday, January 19
- Chinese New Year: Thursday, February 19 – Year of the Goat
- JCCC Chinese New Year Celebration: Friday, February 20
- Kunming Reunion Heritage Tour: Friday, March 20 – Monday, March 30
- Spring Heritage Tour: Sunday, March 29 – Wednesday, April 8
- Volunteer Appreciation Event: Saturday, April 25
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 25 – Offices Closed
- June Heritage Tour: Sunday, June 14 – Wednesday, June 24
- Adopteen Camp-Conference: Friday, June 19 – Tuesday, June 23
- CCAI OPEN HOUSE & REUNION: Saturday, June 27
- Independence Day Holiday: Friday, July 3 – Offices Closed
- Adoptees Giving Back Service Trip: Wednesday, July 8 – Saturday, July 18
- July Heritage Tour: Sunday, July 19 – Wednesday, July 29
- Adopteen Camp-Conference: Tuesday, July 28 – Sunday, August 1
- Labor Day: Monday, September 7 – Offices Closed
- CCAI Anniversary: Tuesday, September 15 – 23 years!
- Thanksgiving: Thursday, November 26 & Friday, Nov. 27 – Offices Closed
- Winter Heritage Tour: Wed, December 23, 2015 – Sunday, January 2, 2016
- Adoptees Giving Back Service Trip: Wed, December 23, 2015 – Sunday, Jan 2, 2016
- Christmas Eve & Christmas Day Holidays – Thurs, Dec. 24 & Fri, Dec. 25 – Offices Closed
- New Year’s Day: Friday, January 1, 2016 – Offices Closed
Look what just arrived at our doorsteps! The 2014 CCAI Circle Newsletter is coming your way!!!
Be sure your contact information is up to date with us so that you can stay in touch with all of the goodness and happiness that goes on with the CCAI Family! Send a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re not quite sure we’ve been reaching you. We try our best to keep everyone who wants to be kept in the loop, in the loop. 🙂
Happy National Adoption Awareness Month!
Pictured Above: Joshua Zhong and Lily Nie, CCAI Co-Founders. Who said National Adoption Awareness Month can’t be fun??
SERVING ORPHANS, SAVING LIVES, GIVING HOPE AND SHARING LOVE. This is the mission of CCAI and the theme for CCAI’s Orphan Care Gala.
About 300 CCAI families, supporters, and guests packed the Summit Event Center in Aurora, CO this past Sunday night to help raise the much-needed funds to sponsor orphans in China, and support the seven Lily Orphan Care Centers that CCAI runs in China, along with our Haiti, Latvia, Ukraine, and Bulgaria efforts. All donations go directly towards hiring qualified caretakers, renovating facilities, purchasing rehab equipment and services, and providing high quality formula and medicine.
Our thanks go Sarah Ritz, the gala Co-Chair who spear-headed the massive effort together with Billy Wynn and Lori Bachman, as well as a dedicated volunteer army. We also want to express our gratitude to all families around the country for participating in the silent auction event through online bidding! Did you win what you wanted?? 😀
Our 2nd CCAI Orphan Care Gala was SO MUCH FUN and absolutely heart-warming to the nth degree!!! Thank you all of our families and friends who joined us both online and in person. We are still counting up the total amount raised for our life-changing initiatives, but all signs point to a very successful night!
We are endlessly grateful for all of the support shown, not only this weekend, but always. Your passion is life-changing in the most tangible way and we cannot thank you enough. ♥
Please visit our Facebook page to look through all of our photos! They are fantastic.
It is officially National Adoption Awareness Month!!!
Before the big day arrives, remember that CCAI’s Orphan Care ONLINE AUCTION will be going live alongside our 2nd Annual Orphan Care Gala event on National Adoption Day! For all of our friends and families unable to attend this exciting event in person, remember to check out all of the incredible auction items we will have online, starting November 9th at 5:00 PM MST!
A direct link to the auction room will be available on Thursday on our website! Get those clicking fingers ready and help support some amazing orphan care initiatives!